PDA

View Full Version : Suitable towbar for Audi A4 Avant 02 model

plexman
03-08-2010, 12:17 AM
Hello

Iam thinking of fitting a fixed towbar to my Audi Avant A4 in order to attach astable bike rack of some sort for a trip to France .
I just wondered if there was much difference in the towbars on offer ( Witter/ PCT/ Towsure etc) and any advice on a reliable back rack ( to carry 3 bikes) would be much appreciated .

Many thanks - John ( Sheffield)

pete291963
31-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Hi

I have an 02 A4 Avant, Fitted with an Westfalia swan neck tow bar and use a Thule Bike rack. It clamps on the ball & takes upto 4 bikes. The best Kit ever bought. Been all over Switzerland & Italy with it.
Purchased from Towequipe Ltd Nuneaton.

Regards

Pete

PFJones
07-09-2010, 11:06 AM
Hello

Iam thinking of fitting a fixed towbar to my Audi Avant A4 in order to attach astable bike rack of some sort for a trip to France .
I just wondered if there was much difference in the towbars on offer ( Witter/ PCT/ Towsure etc) and any advice on a reliable back rack ( to carry 3 bikes) would be much appreciated .

Many thanks - John ( Sheffield)

Hi John,

If you are still in the market for a towbar you might want to consider PFJones, we are the UKs largest supplier of Westfalia and Witter Towbars.

Audi A4 Avant Towbars (http://www.pfjones.co.uk/tow-bars/audi-towbars/audi-a4-towbars/tow-bars-for-audi-a4-avant-estate/audi-a4-b6-avant-estate-2001-2004.html)

We only stock quality towbars(witter/westfalia) and all bars we sell will be shipped on a next working day service.

Scott
P.F.Jones Support Team