PDA

View Full Version : Suspension (LOWERING)

johnnyfielding
30-07-2010, 04:09 PM
Yo! im thinking about dropping my A3 with this coilover kit - http://www.potn.co.uk/spax-audi-a3-20fsi-19tdi-20tdi-front-strut-daimeter-50mm-196quot-0503-height--ride-adjustable-coilovers-front-lowers3560-rear-lowers3560-rsx742-now-with-75-off-rrp_p1321607.htm, can anyone advise me or what is the lowest, or the best hight to drop it on 17inch wheels? or if anyone knows of a better kit for money let me know please!

thanks

zollaf
18-08-2010, 08:05 PM
is this set second hand or brand new ?

Priimek
18-08-2010, 09:21 PM
<removed>

Eshrules
19-08-2010, 08:31 AM
Just so that we're clear - advertising without first coughing up for the relevant subscription is STILL against the rules.

and, BTW - those TA TECHNIX kits are cheaper on eBay :approve:

AdamUO
19-08-2010, 12:00 PM
First of all. Thanks for ban,

I am sorry if I violated the rules.
Before I could answer the question I needed additional information about wheels. I asked and waited to give extra info. But meanwhile I was banned for suggesting another much cheaper kit.
My intention was not to make money but to give information about the product. I have spare sets and dont need them any more that is why I suggested good value for money set. Belive me or not I dont make any profit on them. If the guy like Technix I am happy. To be clear you can get them anywhere you want but not for the price below 200.

TA Technix for golf IV are not available at the moment on Ebay.
When they were listed they were 220 for a set.
Could you please provide link with NEW TA TECHNIC kit for Audi A3 for less than 200? before you ban me again.
Thanks

Eshrules
19-08-2010, 12:11 PM
First of all. Thanks for ban,

I am sorry if I violated the rules.
Before I could answer the question I needed additional information about wheels. I asked and waited to give extra info. But meanwhile I was banned for suggesting another much cheaper kit.
My intention was not to make money but to give information about the product. I have spare sets and dont need them any more that is why I suggested good value for money set. Belive me or not I dont make any profit on them. If the guy like Technix I am happy.

First of all, you're welcome- violate the rules and you'll be banned without notice.

Secondly, you're selling kits, quite a few of them, don't insult my intelligence by telling me they're 'spare'.

Thirdly, you'll be banned again now - thanks for visiting VWAF.