PDA

View Full Version : Mine after a full day valet.

gaz1965
18-07-2010, 09:11 AM
It was a nice day today so i gave the old gal a bit of spit and polish,
black is a real pain to keep on top of but when you get it right they look good.

Zeb
19-07-2010, 04:49 PM
It looks as though it just came out from the showroom, you have done a fantastic job :)

How did you manage to clean the wheels? What product?

gaz1965
19-07-2010, 05:59 PM
It looks as though it just came out from the showroom, you have done a fantastic job :)

How did you manage to clean the wheels? What product?

Thanks Zeb for your comments she did come up rearly well
as for the wheels i always use Virosol citrus cleaner to remove brake dust tar ect (not an official wheel product but works brilliant just melts the brake dust) and to bring out the shine and for protection Poorboys Wheel Sealant

Zeb
19-07-2010, 09:22 PM
Thanks Zeb for your comments she did come up rearly well
as for the wheels i always use Virosol citrus cleaner to remove brake dust tar ect (not an official wheel product but works brilliant just melts the brake dust) and to bring out the shine and for protection Poorboys Wheel Sealant

Where can I get the Virosol from? From Tescos, Halfords?

It's hard for me to get rid of them brake dusts, especially when they are bedded in between the spokes! They are still on it, I tried but no luck!

JimC64
20-07-2010, 02:27 AM
Lookin reallll good Gaz:approve:
Thats one shiny motor.....pics are too small though;)

gaz1965
20-07-2010, 06:07 PM
Where can I get the Virosol from? From Tescos, Halfords?

It's hard for me to get rid of them brake dusts, especially when they are bedded in between the spokes! They are still on it, I tried but no luck!
[/URL]
Link to Virosol,

[URL]http://www.clickcleaning.co.uk/products/6/virosol-citrus-based-cleaner-degreaser-5litre.aspx (http://www.clickcleaning.co.uk/products/6/virosol-citrus-based-cleaner-degreaser-5litre.aspx)

Regards, Gaz.

gaz1965
20-07-2010, 06:11 PM
Lookin reallll good Gaz:approve:
Thats one shiny motor.....pics are too small though;)

Hi jimc64 i know they are small i tryed to get them to a bigger size with no luck,
i remember your name from the jaguar forum i had an adriatic blue x-type 2.5 se dont know if you remember she was a minter also;)

pyrah21
22-07-2010, 09:49 PM
SHINEY!!:biglaugh:

squeakyclean
23-12-2010, 10:16 PM
Looking very clean & Very Black.
Owning a black car myself I know just how hard it is to get a decent finish. I use Blackfire on my car ;)

phil miller
23-12-2010, 11:10 PM
very good results mate, i will be in norfolk from tomorrow until tuesday lunch, do you wanna do mine while im up in your neck of the woods :o

scottish lass
29-12-2010, 08:34 PM
:) looks great!!

icewhite
19-01-2011, 07:44 AM
Car looks very very nice matey. I may try this also for my wheels as i've alwayse found cleaning my wheels a nightmare and just never seem to come out right :biggthump