PDA

View Full Version : Audis in the park!!!!

stusA3
12-07-2010, 08:03 PM
Hi everyone, i was just wondering if anyone is going to the audis in the park show on Aug 8th at wicksteed park!!

I have never been but think it would be a good day out and a possibly a good chance to advertise my A3!!

Advanced Tickets are only 5quid per car!

Whats your thoughts??

strangelandeddi
19-07-2010, 10:33 AM
Hi everyone, i was just wondering if anyone is going to the audis in the park show on Aug 8th at wicksteed park!!

I have never been but think it would be a good day out and a possibly a good chance to advertise my A3!!

Advanced Tickets are only 5quid per car!

Whats your thoughts??

This year is its second year and should be a good one I'm going and meeting up with the guys and girls from classic-audi.:D

stusA3
26-07-2010, 02:22 PM
yh think i will be going!! thought vwaudiforum would have been advertising it or have a stand!!

def worth a fiver for a good day out!!

Eshrules
26-07-2010, 06:45 PM
we've tried, sadly in vain, literally dozens of times to get forum meets/show stands going, but there's never sufficient support.

If you end up going, I'd like to see pics please - I'm @ vwfestival the week after so can't do this one but would be good to see what the turnout's like.

stusA3
27-07-2010, 11:09 AM
we've tried, sadly in vain, literally dozens of times to get forum meets/show stands going, but there's never sufficient support.

If you end up going, I'd like to see pics please - I'm @ vwfestival the week after so can't do this one but would be good to see what the turnout's like.

Yh i hopefully will be going so ill take some pics if i do!!

have fun

stevie-g-2.6
05-08-2010, 09:19 PM
il be going to this event...if i remember , il take my camera too.:biglaugh: