PDA

View Full Version : What Factory options can be fitted after delivery?

CDPDesign
11-07-2010, 11:24 AM
Hi All,

I've just taken the plunge and changed my 2007 Golf Mk5 1.4TSI Sport (140bhp upped to 210ish by revo- AMAZING!) for a Seat Leon FR 2.0 CR TDI (The 2011 spec) I'ts not going to be a long term car, it's a stop gap until I get something a little more exotic. (Long story!)

I thought about the Golf GTD but when you weigh up the prices against the options IMHO the Leon FR wins hands down for value for money and TBH looks also...

All I could get in my budget and in the time I had was the standard car with the Custom pallet Speed Blue colour, and the 18" alloy upgrade.

Ideally I'd have liked the Technology & Convenience pack as well, but it wasnt available without a long wait (my car will be here within a week)

What I am wanting to know is, what can be retro-fitted after delivery, how hard would it be, and what sort of prices would you expect?

In my Golf, I have a Parrot phone kit which has been good, but is a bit unsightly stuck to the dash. If I could fit the Bluetooth communications pack this would be a massive help.

Appologies if htis has been covered before, I just can't seem to find any exact details for the 2011 Leon.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, along with any pointers of where to get the kit from!

Thanks in advance!