PDA

View Full Version : newbie alart lol

craigib76
10-07-2010, 01:38 PM
Hi all new to the site but not to the vag group had a few audi's and vw's thru the years and have now found myself back with an audi a4 tdi 130 bhp b5 model in kingfisher blue

hope to speak to most of you's in the near future to pick your brains of all usefull info

could start by asking why the tdi feels a little sluggish???? like its not boosting fully or getting enough fuel????

anyways cheers craigb

Guest 2
10-07-2010, 03:30 PM
Welcome to the forum

Try posting your question on the relevant forum to get more answers!

Chris

Eshrules
10-07-2010, 06:44 PM
### would all new members please read this ### (http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=84887)

craigib76
10-07-2010, 09:03 PM
sorry cant be expected know all the rules right away if this really annoys you then delete my post and while your at it just delete my account

sorry if i have wasted your and my time

Eshrules
11-07-2010, 03:21 PM
sorry cant be expected know all the rules right away if this really annoys you then delete my post and while your at it just delete my account

sorry if i have wasted your and my time

Sorry - Not sure what I've done to cause that outburst - I simply posted the link to the sticky thread, in this forum, to let you know that this is the introduction section only.

The rules are there to keep the forum running smoothly and as you can appreciate, it begins to grate a little when people don't read them.

There's no need for the thread, nor your account to be deleted, just post your query in the relevant section - it'll help you get answers to your question, as opposed to it being missed in this one.

Thanks

craigib76
12-07-2010, 08:19 PM
sorry for my outburst was having a very bad day and the rant just exploded out lol........

have had a look round the site and have tried to offer any help/info that i feel could be of use

have also posted my question in the relevant section

cheers craigb