PDA

View Full Version : What mods would you do?

Dozz
07-06-2007, 11:42 AM
Well the toy turns up tomorrow and I've already got my mod head on. I've got 2k burning a hole in my pocket to play with The car is a b6 3.0lt quattro sport. I plan to do some track days so mods will be more handaling/braking directed then were worry about bhp later (feel the need for a super charger) So what do you recommened and where do I go Shopping? :D :D :D

Sam
07-06-2007, 12:07 PM
Drive it hard in stock form for a few weeks to get the feel of the car before diving in headfirst.

That said and with my less than sensible head on, supercharge it, dare you!

RickT
09-06-2007, 12:52 AM
the 3.0 is a tricky one to mod for addtional power unless you are going to push the boat out and go Super charger...

go on... be the first here to do it!

RickT

Dozz
09-06-2007, 07:04 AM
Hmmmm it is tempting but funds dictate I must wait till I'm back at work (long story) but I am doing some serious head scratching. Has anybody done the eibach anti roll bar upgrade? it's more in my budget at the mo :-(

J7USS
09-06-2007, 10:52 PM
Superchargers Sound very nice but you'll need more than 2 G's mate.

Dozz
09-06-2007, 10:59 PM
Yea it looks like I need 3.5k to do it properly. Theres a yank company (pes I think there called) which do a pretty good kit If I get back to work soon I'll do some homework but till then it's just a dream

ps j7uss are ya bord tonight? :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

J7USS
09-06-2007, 11:09 PM
Yea it looks like I need 3.5k to do it properly. Theres a yank company (pes I think there called) which do a pretty good kit If I get back to work soon I'll do some homework but till then it's just a dream

ps j7uss are ya bord tonight? :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Yes....I take it you are aswell!!:D

docurley
11-06-2007, 04:01 PM
Save a little more and get the PES G3 Supercharger kit.