PDA

View Full Version : Demented A4

Hippogriff
06-07-2010, 05:05 PM
Found out today that you can press in the roller on the right hand side of the steering wheel and, if you have a nav. destination set, if repeats the last instruction... as many times as you like, it never gets bored. Neither did I. The car sounded like it had Tourettes on the way home from work.

I didn't know it did this. Very good if you have a short memory, like me. Very good if you have a short memory, like me.

certacito
06-07-2010, 05:34 PM
Sorry missed that, say again :D

Bratty
06-07-2010, 06:36 PM
Its probably about boredom;). Idle hands.

I was going to work the other day and thought! how high can you program the cruise control? Set it to 250kmh (about155mph) the max. and let it run. It sat at 235kmh for about five minutes (quite impressive from a bog standard 1.8 TFSI) there again I was on an Autobahn;). 70MPH is a joke;).

Hippo, you need Therapy;)

Dunk

B8 TDI
06-07-2010, 09:09 PM
Its probably about boredom;). Idle hands.

I was going to work the other day and thought! how high can you program the cruise control? Set it to 250kmh (about155mph) the max. and let it run. It sat at 235kmh for about five minutes (quite impressive from a bog standard 1.8 TFSI) there again I was on an Autobahn;). 70MPH is a joke;).

Hippo, you need Therapy;)

Dunk

LOL did exactly the same thing the other day :biglaugh:

troc
07-07-2010, 09:01 AM
Found out today that you can press in the roller on the right hand side of the steering wheel and, if you have a nav. destination set, if repeats the last instruction... as many times as you like, it never gets bored. Neither did I. The car sounded like it had Tourettes on the way home from work.

I didn't know it did this. Very good if you have a short memory, like me. Very good if you have a short memory, like me.

You need help :)