PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!

Toonmania
04-07-2010, 09:26 PM
Hi Guy's & Girls,

Nice too see such a helpful forum and at least there are replys to the questions on here, the last forum i was attached too bfore buying my passat was the fiat forum :Blush:
you can ask as many questions on there as you like but you rarely gat a reply, but then i suppose that's the sort of people fiat owners are :D

anyway hello everyone & hopefully i will get to speak with you all very soon

Paul

Andy Avant
04-07-2010, 10:00 PM
Congratulations Paul in swapping your Fiat to VW and welcome to a great forum if you ve got a question someone on the forum will have the answer
:beerchug:

Toonmania
05-07-2010, 12:13 PM
Thanks Andy,
as i said at least the questions on this forum have anwsers, on the fiat forum some people have waited over a month before someone anwser and that's if they do!! lol

anyway thanks for the welcome
speak again soon :-)

staceface
05-07-2010, 12:27 PM
Welcome to the forum. Of course as already said at least you have left Fiat behind and VW is now the future :)
Enjoy the forum!

Toonmania
05-07-2010, 06:05 PM
yes and thank goodness :D mind you i have too admit that the fiat never let me down in 5 years of use although i never looked after it that well in the last couple of years i was bored of it it was a people carrier and i used it on my own 6 days a week and felt like i was driving a van.

now just got to sort out my hazed/yellowing headlights on the passat (i've never seen plastic lenses so bad!!) but i have found some useful info in the forum for that fix, so i'm off to a good start already ;)

hopefully soon i can start offering others some useful advise