PDA

View Full Version : In which order?

The Rover
04-07-2010, 04:49 PM
Hi.

I own a black passat estate B6 that has a few light marks and swirls on it.

I have bought the following products and was after advice on the correct order.

Firstly the bit I do know. I am going to start with some mequiars clay, followed by mequiars compound.

I also have some autoglym super resin polish, ultra deep shine and extra gloss protection.

Which of these products would be best to use first?. Shall I use all three in that order? I know the extra gloss stuff is last!!

Bit long winded i know but its been a long day and the brain is giving up.:D

elitedetailer
10-07-2010, 05:06 PM
Hi.

I own a black passat estate B6 that has a few light marks and swirls on it.

I have bought the following products and was after advice on the correct order.

Firstly the bit I do know. I am going to start with some mequiars clay, followed by mequiars compound.

I also have some autoglym super resin polish, ultra deep shine and extra gloss protection.

Which of these products would be best to use first?. Shall I use all three in that order? I know the extra gloss stuff is last!!

Bit long winded i know but its been a long day and the brain is giving up.:D

Hi

Just use the SRP followed by the EGP. This combination will give you better durability also.

Regards
Elite Detailer Team :beerchug:

redshed
24-09-2010, 08:28 PM
Try not to use too much SRP, because the white will get all in the pits and stone chips and annoy you, just use a little less and really work it in. If you get much white dust when you rub it off, you've either used too much or not rubbed it in enough. Then EGP and you're there!