PDA

View Full Version : new car

bhprs
03-07-2010, 04:41 PM
well after many probs with my b7 sline:( ive bit the bullet and ordered a new avant s line 2ltdi in monza .few xtras too .just gotta wait till september .:D

pitch3110
04-07-2010, 07:29 PM
Welcome Matey and I am sure you will learn alot from the forum.

My previous car was a B7 140BHP TDI S line and although a great car which gave me super service for 3 1/2 years, the B8 is a different beast all together.

The CR TDI is a major leap forward from the old PD.

Role on September........

Pitch

bhprs
04-07-2010, 09:17 PM
hi ,
cheers for the reply, begining to think no one was interested. well ive been a member since getting the b7 .mine too is a s line 140pd in avant form .great car but just had too many things go wrong and its 3 yrs in sept so no warranty left and a bit nervous .so decided to look about ,the deals at the dealers meant it was cheper to buy new than nearly new eg 6mths old.so ordered yesterdy and expect del in sept .:D

ScottyUK
04-07-2010, 09:40 PM
Monza Avant's look class! :beerchug:

bhprs
04-07-2010, 09:44 PM
thanks matey. thought monza was alittle different ,and with privacy glass too . should look cool me thinks:D

pitch3110
04-07-2010, 10:05 PM
hi ,
cheers for the reply, begining to think no one was interested. well ive been a member since getting the b7 .mine too is a s line 140pd in avant form .great car but just had too many things go wrong and its 3 yrs in sept so no warranty left and a bit nervous .so decided to look about ,the deals at the dealers meant it was cheper to buy new than nearly new eg 6mths old.so ordered yesterdy and expect del in sept .:D

More than welcome.

Trust me, you will be very happy indeed with the motor.

Not good to hear that you have had robs with the B7. Mine was vitually trouble free.

Pitch