PDA

View Full Version : How To Haggle?

vwawudi
19-06-2010, 11:49 PM
Guys, newbie here!

Lurking and reading till now.

Decided to take the plunge and get an A4.
Seen one I like and now need haggling tips. Been given a tame part-ex price for my current car and together with deposit comes to about £3k. Cost to change is about £17K (asked dealer to remove optional extras like GAP, paint protection, wheel insurance). Was thinking of going down the loan route but considering the PCP deal a bit. Told the dealer I was going for PCP and got figures for that.

So far, been offered about £200 extra in part-ex, road tax to be thrown in and a full tank of gas.

What's my next move? I would love to have a cost to change of about £15K but how can I tackle getting close to my ideal figure? Put an outright offer to the dealer of £19K for the car? Should this be before or after discussing repayment figures?

All help gratefully received!

ScottyUK
20-06-2010, 07:56 AM
You need to aim for 10% of list. Quite a few of us have had 11 or 12%.

Negotiate on the price of the new car by getting quotes on online brokers. Print it off and show them that you can buy it a lot cheaper. Don't forget some of these brokers will do part-ex so don't let the salesguy tell you they don't. Get the best car price you can and then talk about the part-ex.

They'll try and wrap it up in one nice easy number i.e. the cost to change. That is of course the important number but it can take you're eye off what you're getting for your car and also what you're paying for the new one. Basically do some homework and go it properly informed. Then you'll know what you're aiming at. If they're taking the mickey then don't be afraid to walk. You don't have to buy from them. If you buy from a broker or another dealer, you can of course use you're preferred one for the warranty and servicing.

Having said all that I'm not wondering if you're buyign new or not. If you are then it should already have road tax so that's not a negotiation point.

If 2nd hand then £200 + tax + fuel is not generous. That's the sort of fine detail at the end of the negotiation and not the main deal.

My dealer would have willingly taken list price - £500 for the new car. That was the best they could do....before I went back with my evidence. £4k+ later and I'm glad the extra is in my pocket and not theirs.

certacito
20-06-2010, 10:48 AM
Great tips from Scotty.

He menioned printing out quotes from online dealers, many try to charge for printouts but the onscreen quote is free.

All you need to do is take a screen grab (shift +prt scrn) and then copy the image into a graphics application, paint will do, then print it out at no cost to use as a bargaining tool.

Easy I know but you'd be surprised how many of my mates hadn't thought of this.

I was offered 7% initially but got 10% from a second dealer in the same chain with little effort.

Good luck

vwawudi
20-06-2010, 05:50 PM
Thanks guys, should have mentioned that I'm buying used, less than a year old.

The car is practically the cheapest around me for its age and mileage - they were very keen to point this out to me!

Any more tips received thankfully (i.e. HELP!!!)

richard100
20-06-2010, 07:31 PM
Not sure which model you're getting but I'd buy new and follow the tips earlier. £19K sounds a lot for a used car that will still lose 1/2 its value over 3 years. Try Drivethedeal.com. I got mine from them and they were really good. They sourced the car from Bedford Audi.

vwawudi
20-06-2010, 09:49 PM
Not sure which model you're getting but I'd buy new and follow the tips earlier. £19K sounds a lot for a used car that will still lose 1/2 its value over 3 years. Try Drivethedeal.com. I got mine from them and they were really good. They sourced the car from Bedford Audi.

Hi, it's an A4 2.0 TDI EXECUTIVE SE Multitronic 2009 reg if that helps...

Expensive brand new IMHO. Want to avoid the steep price and depreciation hit.

xtremist
21-06-2010, 01:10 PM
You obviously have a price in your mind. Tell the dealer that's how much you will pay and stay silent. Another option is to sell your px for a greater price than that offered by Audi.

I was in a similar position earlier in the year, managed to sell my px (to another dealer) for £500 more than Audi were offering and I battered them on the price. I got £1200 off the sticker price and got them to retrofit the bluetooth phone kit.

vwawudi
21-06-2010, 05:26 PM
You obviously have a price in your mind. Tell the dealer that's how much you will pay and stay silent. Another option is to sell your px for a greater price than that offered by Audi.

I was in a similar position earlier in the year, managed to sell my px (to another dealer) for £500 more than Audi were offering and I battered them on the price. I got £1200 off the sticker price and got them to retrofit the bluetooth phone kit.

Thanks.

Did you buy from the dealer who gave you more for your part-ex or the original dealer?

Did you buy new? Am I wrong in assuming that there are more deals on new A4s than there are on used?

Many thanks for your help.

vwawudi
21-06-2010, 05:42 PM
Another question: if say the car is on sale for £19,600, would it be ludicrous to offer £18,600?

xtremist
21-06-2010, 06:05 PM
Thanks.

Did you buy from the dealer who gave you more for your part-ex or the original dealer?

Did you buy new? Am I wrong in assuming that there are more deals on new A4s than there are on used?

Many thanks for your help.

The dealer who bought my px, was someone off another forum.

My car was about 18 months old when I bought it. Couldn't comment on discount on new, I can't afford it.

Another question: if say the car is on sale for £19,600, would it be ludicrous to offer £18,600?

Yes, i'd offer them £18,200, if you don't ask, you don't get :naughty:

certacito
21-06-2010, 09:10 PM
I set out intending to buy what we used to call jahreswagen, essentialy a 1 year old car so as to minimise the cost and depreciation.

On seeing the prices of Audi approved and learing of the discounts avaiable on new I opted for new (and went 10k over the planned budget!).

However, on chatting with the sales rep after I ordered my new car I asked as a matter of interest what discount they might give on used approved cars to which he said "about the same, 10%".

I'd start asking for about 13-15% then take it from there.

vwawudi
21-06-2010, 11:57 PM
I set out intending to buy what we used to call jahreswagen, essentialy a 1 year old car so as to minimise the cost and depreciation.

On seeing the prices of Audi approved and learing of the discounts avaiable on new I opted for new (and went 10k over the planned budget!).

However, on chatting with the sales rep after I ordered my new car I asked as a matter of interest what discount they might give on used approved cars to which he said "about the same, 10%".

I'd start asking for about 13-15% then take it from there.

>Takes a deep breath< I will get in touch with the dealer then and start the ordeal!
Thanks.

bogey888
24-06-2010, 11:41 AM
[QUOTE=ScottyUK;529766]You need to aim for 10% of list. Quite a few of us have had 11 or 12%.

So where are these dealers willing to offer up to 12% discount???
Just made a call to one dealer and they said there's no way possible, 5% maybe depending on model.:confused:

certacito
24-06-2010, 04:33 PM
I placed an order in May this year. Main city dealer started at 5% said that was what they could do, I spent some time with him and they upped it to 8%. I then called the next nearest branch, told him I was offerd 8% and named the gargae and salesperson and stated that if could go to 10% he had the deal.

He agreed 10% with no further negotiaion required (maybe I could have pushed him further).

Took me one visit to the 1st showroom then a call and follow up visit to the second, very easy.

I did take the drivethedeal printout to both and had done my sums presenting them both with a spreadsheet showing what I wanted (options) and what I was looking to pay.

Meet them face to face and convince them your a genuine buyer and they will move on 5%, if not then go elsewhere.

onemanparty
24-06-2010, 05:34 PM

IMHO Never use brokers how do you get the best deal :confused: Do they do this for free answer no someone always pays - Do you get aftercare :biglaugh:

richard100
25-06-2010, 08:53 PM
IMHO Never use brokers how do you get the best deal :confused: Do they do this for free answer no someone always pays - Do you get aftercare :biglaugh:
Not sure what you're on about. Local Audi dealer could not get close to Drivethedeal for me - they were £1000 short. They also offered a ridiculous part-ex to try and claw back some of the discount. The cars are sourced from proper dealers so if something goes wrong you go to the local dealer under warranty. What's not to like?

ScottyUK
25-06-2010, 10:32 PM
I've got to agree. I'm not getting that comment.

I actually bought from my dealer after getting prices to beat him down with but if he hadn't played ball I'd have got it from a broker.

I used Oneswoop.com 9 years ago to do a personal import for my TT. I saved loads and got the same service from the dealer. Admittedly in that case the warranty was two instead of three years but that made no difference.

Maybe I'm lucky with my dealer but basically buy it whereever you get the best price and then you can still use your dealer.

vwawudi
25-06-2010, 11:24 PM
Thanks all you guys.
Pity, it seems that good deals are to be had on new cars - choice of brokers or dealers. For used cars, you only really have dealers....
Car supermarkets have not inspired confidence...

Bratty
26-06-2010, 12:11 AM
Worth remembering! The percentage that you negotiate CAN! Be interpreted as the BASE CAR and not the options which Will add-Up (as it is an AUDI)!

Dot the i`s and cross the T´s.

Dunk

onemanparty
26-06-2010, 08:41 AM
Not sure what you're on about. Local Audi dealer could not get close to Drivethedeal for me - they were £1000 short. They also offered a ridiculous part-ex to try and claw back some of the discount. The cars are sourced from proper dealers so if something goes wrong you go to the local dealer under warranty. What's not to like?

Do drivethedeal do it for free :confused: The person who sells the car should give you aftercare not pass the buck

IMHO - Most brokers are evil

ScottyUK
26-06-2010, 09:18 AM
If you thin they're all evil then how better to get your own back than just use them for quotes and then go to your dealer :confused:

I'm not sure why you've got this issue with them but don't ignore them as a valuable resource for quotes and potentially supplying the car.

The bit about the people you buy from should provide the after care is a nice to have (hence why I preferred to go to my local dealer) but I wasn't prepared to pay a premium for it. If they hadn't played ball then I'd have bought elsewhere ..... and then still got an identicle service from them.

onemanparty
26-06-2010, 12:13 PM
If you thin they're all evil then how better to get your own back than just use them for quotes and then go to your dealer :confused:

I'm not sure why you've got this issue with them but don't ignore them as a valuable resource for quotes and potentially supplying the car.

I have no problem with that quotes are fine and I have done this in the past myself :beerchug:

ScottyUK
26-06-2010, 02:28 PM
Now you have got me intrigued as to your hatred of them :D

richard100
26-06-2010, 05:54 PM
Do drivethedeal do it for free :confused: The person who sells the car should give you aftercare not pass the buck

IMHO - Most brokers are evil

Of course they get a fee from the dealer. But so what? I'd rather have the £1000, than a salesman that I owe nothing to.

onemanparty
26-06-2010, 07:24 PM
Of course they get a fee from the dealer. But so what? I'd rather have the £1000, than a salesman that I owe nothing to.

You missed the point I think. I am happy for people to get the best deal !!!

Just people have lost the art of haggling IMHO and if a broker gets a fee and you got an extra £1000 did you get the best deal ? - what was the fee the broker got!!!!

If you buy an Audi, BMW or anything else what are you buying !!! IMO it's the Brand Experience is it not, which you do not get from a broker do you

I have used brokers before good ones and bad ones - More bad than good. Then I finally went to the Audi Dealer built a relationship and 10 years on I still get a good deal and a excellent experience

ScottyUK
26-06-2010, 09:15 PM
Do you still get comparative quotes or is your relationship one where they just give you the discount?

I find that the sales guys change fairly regularly so it's hard to build a relationship.

onemanparty
27-06-2010, 07:19 AM
Do you still get comparative quotes or is your relationship one where they just give you the discount?

I find that the sales guys change fairly regularly so it's hard to build a relationship.

My Sales guy is now the Sales Manager so I Just get it. I do still check what is out there just in case

vwawudi
07-07-2010, 06:26 PM
Dear oh dear.
Which dealers are giving discounts of 10% on used A4s? Nobody playing ball.
Will have to cool my heels and wait for the right dealer.....
BTW, any negatives about buying from non-Audi dealer? e.g BMW, Mercedes dealers etc..

Nemo78
07-07-2010, 10:43 PM
Hi Guys....only been looking around here last few days (actually going for A5 range) but just looking at other threads.....

I recently ordered my car and used an internet broker quote as part of my negotiations.

Think it was Broadspeed I used in the end. As mentioned before in previous posts I also took a print out, sat down discussed and showed them the quote....

The actual quote at the time said Max 9% discount on A5 range (Broadspeed have changed their pages recently and show actual discount per model) I was lucky - as the actual discount from Broadspeed was 6% on my car. UK New Cars also showing 6% as were others. Dealers agreed to 8.5% (I tried hard for the 10% but it was a this is the best we can do - take it or leave it). After paying deposit day before price increase (phew) I asked him as have built up relationship as bought my previous Audi from them what really is the max and their margins (granted it could be a line) but he said max they get margin in a car is 14% depending on model etc and as part of a bigger group now cannot regualrly go for 10% discounts as they used too. Like I said could be a line but I am happy as they beat online quotes. In 2011 MY terms the discount I got was just over 10%.

Yup soneone else could go out and get more than me - great but I wont push the deal to the point where it strains the relationship if you know what i mean as if (and I hope I dont) have any probs they are welcoming and helpful.

Lets see - but dont think you can beat buying locally and play on that with them!:beerchug:

onemanparty
08-07-2010, 09:57 AM
Now you have got me intrigued as to your hatred of them :D

I used to work in the Automotive industry and to say they give a bad experience is understatement.

So many stories on this :zx11:

vwawudi
14-07-2010, 06:45 PM
My quest continues.

Interacting with several Audi dealers on different cars that have caught my eye and hoping to go for the one with the best deal.

Please can someone work out how this can be a competitive deal (the dealer's words to me).

Car cost about £19,900

Deposit (including p/x) £3,400

Balance (including the unneccesary/available cheaper Autoglym, tyre insurance, GAP) £17400

Figures:

£490/month 3 yr PCP deal - didn't hear the balloon payment out of shock.

£380/month 5yr Hire Purchase deal.

Still in shock! Cannot imagine what interest rate it would be at, dealer couldn't tell me...

Offer from another dealer was £370/mth 3 yr PCP (financing about £17,800)...

On what planet......

vwcabriolet1971
14-07-2010, 07:21 PM
The seller is duty bound to tell you the APR rate of any finance deal. The reason why they are reluctant to do this is it might put you off the deal ! Better to take out a bank loan . On car finance deals the seller will also get a sizeable commission from the finance company' so you end up paying both the dealer and the finance company .

vwawudi
14-07-2010, 09:47 PM
The seller is duty bound to tell you the APR rate of any finance deal. The reason why they are reluctant to do this is it might put you off the deal ! Better to take out a bank loan . On car finance deals the seller will also get a sizeable commission from the finance company' so you end up paying both the dealer and the finance company .

I agree, I would hope they would try to match the bank rate. Audi Solutions is variable after all!

The obvious carrot is the free servicing for 2 years which is only available if you buy the car with Audi Solutions finance...

The game continues.

phil miller
15-07-2010, 09:18 PM
you could try selling yours privite, then going to the dealer and offering £18k as you have no px the ball is then in there court, bear in mind that as every month the car is on there forecourt it is going down in price, a phrase my boss tells me (car dealer) your first loss is your best loss lol, good luck mate

vwawudi
25-08-2010, 06:50 PM
Is it standard for road tax to be included in an agreed sale?
Many dealers I've spoken to seem to add it on. Is that common?

xtremist
27-08-2010, 01:12 PM
The obvious carrot is the free servicing for 2 years which is only available if you buy the car with Audi Solutions finance...

Is 2 years servicing worth much ? variable servicing / every 2 years, 1 service, £2-300 pound max.

Get a personal loan and save yourself a fortune.

vwawudi
03-09-2010, 03:34 PM
Thanks to all! Sorted myself out now. Your advice was invaluable and I think I got a good deal.
Danke!

Gee_Hee
18-08-2011, 08:11 PM
Bringing this one back from the dead :-)

I'm looking at buying a used S-Line Executive (59 plate). I've found one, ticks most of the boxes and I'm happy with the price, however one crucial thing missing.... the car currently has 18" 5-spoke instead of the 19" 7-arm double-spokes which is at the top of my wish list :-(

So going to try my luck and see whether I can get a free upgrade to the 19" alloys (hopefully new alloys wrapped in fresh rubber, then again I aint fussed if they just swap them over from another A4 which has them) and push hard for a few hundred off the price tag

Going by the A4 brochure, it cost £635 to upgrade to the 19" from standard, so really all I'm asking for is for £635 off the price tag... I dont think that's unreasonable. Might even try getting a few hundred off aswell, I'm in no rush to buy so guess the ball is in my corner as I can just walk away

Anyone know how much the 19" 7 spoke cost if I was to buy them on their own? Are they actually made by speedline, they look very similar to what they sell?

Hammy969
18-08-2011, 10:06 PM
Bringing this one back from the dead :-)

I'm looking at buying a used S-Line Executive (59 plate). I've found one, ticks most of the boxes and I'm happy with the price, however one crucial thing missing.... the car currently has 18" 5-spoke instead of the 19" 7-arm double-spokes which is at the top of my wish list :-(

So going to try my luck and see whether I can get a free upgrade to the 19" alloys (hopefully new alloys wrapped in fresh rubber, then again I aint fussed if they just swap them over from another A4 which has them) and push hard for a few hundred off the price tag

Going by the A4 brochure, it cost £635 to upgrade to the 19" from standard, so really all I'm asking for is for £635 off the price tag... I dont think that's unreasonable. Might even try getting a few hundred off aswell, I'm in no rush to buy so guess the ball is in my corner as I can just walk away

Anyone know how much the 19" 7 spoke cost if I was to buy them on their own? Are they actually made by speedline, they look very similar to what they sell?

These 19" wheels if you go to a dealer are £500 each + around £200 for a tyre. I have seen original wheels on flee bay for £250.

Ham

Bratty
18-08-2011, 10:16 PM
No Chance! Unless you are the dealerships Sales managers Illegitemate son!

Dunk

Gee_Hee
18-08-2011, 10:21 PM
Cheers for the update Ham

Bratty -lol... You dont even think they would swap 19" over from another audi to get a sale? Other option would be to try and haggle the price down a bit (few hundred) and then try and source some 19" from else where and then sell the 18".. what a pain!

jakerade
19-08-2011, 08:53 AM
slightly back on track as its relevant to me...

I have always gone to Autobytel who are owned by Inchape and run various Audi dealerships. A4 discount runs at between 11.5-12% currently. Local business manager says he has up to 10% but would go the extra 2% to match price.

Once i have a base price I only then start looking at financing it as the residuals become much more attractive if you pay less for it in the first place hence cheaper finance.

One the wheels - no idea I'm afraid

jakerade
19-08-2011, 09:00 AM
One of my friends is the master of second hand. He goes in and bids them say £5k less than what they have it on the forecourt. They say dont be stupid so he tells them the offer is open for 2 weeks and to give him a call if they are interested and then walks away. They usually always call as after a certain amount of time they have to change their stock

He bid them £34k for a showroom A6 3.0TDI Quattro Le mans which they had on for £41k. i think he paid just under £35k in the end.

Gee_Hee
19-08-2011, 09:26 AM
ohhh very interesting that last bit Jake.

I'm not all that in a rush so could actually do that. I'm interested in one or two which are 2k outside my price range.. may give that one a go and see what happens :-) cheers!

jakerade
19-08-2011, 09:36 AM
everything on the forecourt is usually on finance so its costing them money having it sit there. I believe the new cars you see inside has an interest free window from Audi UK

When they call you back be too busy to take their calls a few times. Never sound too keen but make it clear you have the funds you have bid ready to go.

Bratty
19-08-2011, 10:35 AM
Cheers for the update Ham

Bratty -lol... You dont even think they would swap 19" over from another audi to get a sale? Other option would be to try and haggle the price down a bit (few hundred) and then try and source some 19" from else where and then sell the 18".. what a pain!

I had the scenario where my new car (Audi A4 S-line) was incorrectly specced by the dealership and to make amends I offered them the chance of swapping 18 inch wheels for 19 inch wheels. They point blank refused stating that it would cost them too much as they would have a set of wheels sitting on the shelf that would be worth a fraction of their real cost!!?!! Instead they were willing to order up All the S-line -30mm drop suspension parts and transpose them onto the car when it arrived at a cost (for parts only!) of just over 650 pounds!

Dealerships vary immenseley when dealing with their customers, hopefully you have found a Helpful (rational) one!

Dunk

Gee_Hee
19-08-2011, 02:04 PM
Interesting... will see how I fair with the saleman this weekend lol

Whilst I'm hear, just noticed that an Audi A5 (I know its a A4 thread but its related) that I looked at the other day has dropped from £20.5k (they had a 500 discount going anyway so would have been £20k) to £18,999. They do have room, I guess it just getting your timing right and finding a dealer willing to drop the price to shift it off their forecourt :-)

Bratty
19-08-2011, 04:09 PM
I agree with Jakerade, stop being "desperate" offer a price and walk away!! You are a mug if you think that the dealership are doing you a favour by selling you a car!

Dunk

jakerade
19-08-2011, 04:25 PM
Yeah, its amazing when its on the other foot and they are quite happy to insult us by offering £14k PX for a mint car they are going to put on the forecourt for £20k+ with very little effort. Its a war out there and Audi dealers are not the only people selling cars.

I saw two 2008 3.0TDI quattro avant s-lines on BCA site yesterday with 55k on the clock. We reckon they will make about 14k max having put the car regs into Buyacar.co.uk for trade in and set everything to mint.

Gee_Hee
19-08-2011, 05:30 PM
Who's desperate? lol ha ha... I've been keeping an eye out on the market since June and only started to view a few models recently. I currently own a Audi which I'm happy to drive around in until next year. lol... desperate I am not but if I can grab a decent deal now, then why not. If the dealer want my money then so be it, they can have it, but only when I am happy with the price, spec and condition of the car.

I think there's a big difference between 'expecting' and 'asking'. I dont expect the dealer to cave in to my 'offer' but its worth seeing whether they are prepared to meet them

I shall see what they say tomorrow, I expect them to say no to my offer tbh, and if so... then I'll leave them with my number and my search shall continue :-)

Hammy969
19-08-2011, 05:44 PM
Guys

In relation to margin, I tracked an S3 about a year an half ago for about 2-3 months. It started at £30,000 and just before it disappeared from the Audi web site it was down to £27,000.

My local dealer also had an RS4 original price £30,000 which was posted laterly for £27,000.
Also they had a 58 plate Scirocco which started at £17,500 and they reduced it to £15,000.

etc.... etc.....

You get the idea.

Ham

Gee_Hee
20-08-2011, 02:54 PM
Update - went in to take a look at that A4 S-Line Executive (the one which I was going to try and see whether the dealer would sort some 19" for me), I got there and after a few minutes of searching, I managed to find it hiding away at the back of the forecourt. Car seemed alright until I took a closer look... it was covered in stretches, some where 'fixable' with some light work but the rest where right down to the metal!! There were a few cobwebs over it, so I'm guessing it been sitting there for a while unless they have over active spiders! Too much work required on this on for it to meet my expectation... so will left it, but will keep an eye on the price over the next few weeks

Also looked at a A5, was nice but about 2k over my budget. Briefly spoke to the salesman who immediately came out with "got some people coming down from <cant remember> later on today to view it". I took a look at the car, seemed nice. To be fair its only just come into the dealer, it wasn't even on the forecourt. Had to walk round to the back car park where they had it awaiting preparation. So guessing the dealer will want to put it onto the forecourt and see how much interest they get before even considering any offers.

Will keep a close eye on this one, mainly for curiosity than anything to see whether its snapped up or left sitting on the forecourt.

John140
21-08-2011, 09:53 PM
You need to aim for 10% of list. Quite a few of us have had 11 or 12%

I'd like to have bought my car for 10% of list !! I think you meant 10% off list.. But seriously, this is good advice, but what I did when I bought my last Audi was to just get the best possible quote for an online broker and got my local dealer to match this. I dont do part X deals on principle, but this does cloud the issue unfortunately. On my last car which was 8 months old Audi approved, they wanted £24,500 and I bought for £22,500 and managed to not buy any of the pointless extra's. Times are tough for the car dealer and everyone so dont feel guilty about driving a hard bargain. After all the government are driving a pretty hard bargain with our pay packets !!

Also, if you dont have access to Glasses, this is a good web-site for market-realistic car prices :-
http://www.wisebuyers.co.uk/motoring/used-car-prices/

Gee_Hee
21-08-2011, 09:59 PM
Saw another Audi today which has dropped in price, not sure how long it was on the market for, but current window price was at £22,999, previously it was at £24,750. Seems like another one which the dealer is struggling to get rid off
It pays to be patient :-) and hopefully find a model which no one is interested in (apart from yourself of course) and has been sat on their forecourts longer than they wanted. Wished the dealers were in this position with all of their cars lol

Gee_Hee
21-08-2011, 10:02 PM
On my last car which was 8 months old Audi approved, they wanted £24,500 and I bought for £22,500 and managed to not buy any of the pointless extra's. Times are tough for the car dealer and everyone so dont feel guilty about driving a hard bargain. After all the government are driving a pretty hard bargain with our pay packets !

Was that on finance? Did you trade in another car?
Did you get start very low and work towards a price that both parties where happy with?

Gee_Hee
21-08-2011, 10:06 PM
edit

vwcabriolet1971
22-08-2011, 06:11 PM
Dealers never sell prime stock at a loss unless someone has made a big mistake ( sacking mistake - like buying without any space to put them !).